2 cups beef stock
1 piece star anise or ½ teaspoon five spice powder
2 tablespoon cornstarch diluted in 4 tablespoons of water
¼ cup onions, diced
2 cloves garlic, chopped
A dash of ground black pepper
4 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon salt
1. Heat the saucepan and pour-in the beef stock. Bring to a boil.
2. Add the onions, garlic, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, salt, ground black pepper, and star anise then simmer for 8 to 10 minutes. Make sure to cover the saucepan to trap the steam. Add extra water as needed.
3. Turn of the heat then filter the liquid using a fine-mesh kitchen strainer. This is done by pouring the simmered mixture on a strainer with an empty bowl below to hold the liquid.
4. Heat a clean saucepan and pour-in the filtered mixture. Bring to a boil.
5. Add the cornstarch diluted in water then stir continuously until the texture becomes thick.
6. Turn off the heat and allow the mixture to cool down then transfer the Siopao sauce to a serving container.
Subscribe to Biztalk and Jobs via Email
Become a fan Biztalk and Jobs in Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Health and Wellness
ACTRESS @ CELEBRITIES PHOTOS
Young and Adult Sexual Reprouctive Health