Sep 16, 2010

My Techniques DO NOT work

 ...
From:
Trace Trajano
To:alevars@yahoo.com

People have weird expectations.

One time I got a phone call from a lady (let's call her
Ms. Ann O. Ying)...

Ann O. Ying complained to me that my techniques don't work.
I asked her how many of my "student-only" webinars has she
attended so far.
She said "One and I am late."

I asked her, "Have you put out the marketing techniques
that I teach you to put out?"

Ann O. Ying said, "No I did not."

I asked her, "How many offers have you made?"

Ann O. Ying said, "None."

She then complained, "Trace your techniques are very
complicated."

I have a student in Cincinnati who buys and sells 2-4 houses
a month and he didn't go to college (somehow, a high
school graduate was able to understand and make
money from my "complicated techniques").

I asked Ann. O. Ying, "How do you make money today?"

"Well I am a microbiologist." she said with arrogance on her voice.

I asked: "How long did it take you to master microbiology?
Did you become a microbiologist after one month?
Did you understand all the concepts in microbiology after a
one hour lecture?"

Silence. Then I heard a click. She hung up the phone as she
realized her folly.

------------------------------------------------

Are you like Ms. Ann O. Ying who expects to become a millionaire
after attending a 1-hour webinar without doing any work...without
making an offer...without putting out any marketing..?
If you are then by all means UNSUBSCRIBE NOW. I don't need YOU.

Here's the truth:

My techniques DO NOT work if you're not willing to do any work.
And sorry...no system or home study course or mentoring programs
will make you rich if you don't read it and implement it.


Dedicated to your success,
Trace
P.S. If you want to learn powerful techniques, strategies and tactics
from a High Volume Real Estate Investor (this investor buys and sells
5-10 houses a month!), cli'ck HERE.

P.P.S. If you're NOT a millionaire yet, chances are you have some
self-limiting thoughts and beliefs like Ms. Ann O. Ying. If you want
to be like Ms. Ann O. Ying, do NOT cl'ick THIS link.

Subscribe to Biztalk and Jobs via Email
Become a fan Biztalk and Jobs in Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Blog Links:
Health and Wellness
The Leader
ACTRESS @ CELEBRITIES PHOTOS
Young and Adult Sexual Reprouctive Health
Organic Farming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Biztalk and Jobs via Email

Become a fan Biztalk and Jobs in Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... http://www.sharethis.com/get-sharing-tools/ https://www.philippinepcsolotto.com/lotto-results/lotto-result-december-20-2019-6-58-and-6-45