Dec 22, 2010

The British billionaire opens up about what motivates him and how he lives his life.


Richard Branson is the founder of the Virgin Group and companies such as Virgin Atlantic, Virgin America, Virgin Mobile and Virgin Active. He is the author of "Business Stripped Bare: Adventures of a Global Entrepreneur."

People often ask me what drives me -- what motivates me to undertake new challenges. They also like to know how I got to where I am today and how I like to spend my time away from work. Here is a glimpse into my life and some tips for yours.

What motivates you?
The opportunity to learn new things, try new ventures and meet new people. I have been very fortunate to have led an interesting life. Part of that has been because of my willingness, and Virgin's willingness, to keep trying new ventures.

How important is money to you?
I pursue what I am passionate about, whether that will make money or not. Often I find that if you are really passionate and committed, you do better -- and have a better chance of making the venture pay the bills. Money has enabled me to start up and support a number of philanthropic causes through Virgin Unite. I hope we can play a part in leaving the world in better shape than we found it.

SOURCE:
http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/217403?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entrepreneur%2Flatest+%28Entrepreneur+Latest+Updates%29



Subscribe to Biztalk and Jobs via Email
Become a fan Biztalk and Jobs in Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Blog Links:
Health and Wellness
The Leader
ACTRESS @ CELEBRITIES PHOTOS
Young and Adult Sexual Reprouctive Health
Organic Farming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Biztalk and Jobs via Email

Become a fan Biztalk and Jobs in Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... http://www.sharethis.com/get-sharing-tools/ https://www.philippinepcsolotto.com/lotto-results/lotto-result-december-20-2019-6-58-and-6-45