Jan 10, 2011

Alevarsblog.blogspot.com

It's Not The Money—It's Who You Become

Because You Earned The Money

Next week, I'll start sending you my usual 8-page article.

But today, I just want to give you a very short message…


 

Imagine that you're 18 years old.

And one morning, an Angel appears in front of you.

And the Angel says, "I'll give you a gift. You have a choice." The Angel hands over a scroll to you.

With trembling fingers, you open it. On the parchment, you read the following text…


 

Please Choose One Gift


 

Gift 1: Ten million pesos will appear on your lap right now.

Or…

Gift 2: You'll learn how to earn money. On the first two years, you earn nothing. Zero. But on your third year of learning, you earn P100,000. After that, your profit increases by 20% every year.


 

Now tell me, what would you choose?

Believe me, it's so tempting to choose Gift 1.

Because you can buy whatever you want.

P10M is so much more than P100,000.

But don't be deceived.

Gift 1 is cold cash. Nothing else.

Gift 2 is wisdom, character growth, skill development, increased self-esteem, strong relationships, and yes, money too. (When you reach 50, you're earning P23M a year. Not a bad choice, right?)

Gift 1 (P10M) can disappear in a few years. Not only that, but money without wisdom is toxic. It can kill people and break-up families.

Gift 2 will last your entire lifetime.


 

Always Choose Wisdom More Than Money


 

I'd like to personally invite you to join me for my How To Be Truly Rich Seminar on February 5. I'm positive it will change your financial life.

Why? Because through my Seminar, you'll gain wisdom. Money is fleeting. Wisdom will stay with you forever.

Change your finances this 2011 by increasing your financial wisdom.

Join me on February 5.

For more information, click on at the link below.

Tell me more about the How To Be Truly Rich Seminar

May your dreams come true,


 

Bo Sanchez

PS. Here's my belief: A shift in your understanding will cause a major shift in your financial life. That's what will happen when you attend my How To Be Truly Rich Seminar. To join, click the link below:

Yes Bo, I Want To Know More About The Seminar on February 5


 

PS2. Not living in Manila? Sorry, but I don't give this Seminar anywhere else. But there's a solution. I'm personally inviting you to become an exclusive Gold Member of the TrulyRichClub—and I'll send my seminar to you online. For more information, log on at www.TrulyRichClub.com now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Biztalk and Jobs via Email

Become a fan Biztalk and Jobs in Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... http://www.sharethis.com/get-sharing-tools/ https://www.philippinepcsolotto.com/lotto-results/lotto-result-december-20-2019-6-58-and-6-45