Jul 8, 2016

Real Estate Outlook in a Duterte Presidency



President Rodrigo Roa DuterteToday, July 1, 2016, is the start of the six-year presidency of
Rodrigo Duterte. While I did not vote for him (although I almost did,
but only Jay voted for him), I wish him the best and I pray that the
Lord will guide him as he leads our country.

I
do feel his sincerity to serve the people and the country and I will do
my best to support him in my own capacity. I have to admit that I have
high hopes for his presidency, that I am very pleased to know that he is
showing effort to include and listen to all sectors of society, and
that

SOURCE: Real Estate Outlook in a Duterte Presidency

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Biztalk and Jobs via Email

Become a fan Biztalk and Jobs in Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... http://www.sharethis.com/get-sharing-tools/ https://www.philippinepcsolotto.com/lotto-results/lotto-result-december-20-2019-6-58-and-6-45