Jun 26, 2014

Financial Education For Kids Part IV: Summer Activities for 2013

This is actually Part IV of our series on Financial Education for Kids. If you missed the first three, click on these links: Part IPart II, and Part III. Please note that I am by no means an expert on financial education for kids, but I like to read a lot and make notes for my own and my son’s benefit. I am only sharing my thoughts in the hope that at least one person may find them useful as well.
Summer break is here and my son is chillaxing – he doesn’t want to take any kind of summer lessons at all. I remember when I was his age, I always had lessons over summer – baking, ballet, Hawaiian dance, baking , computers, taekwondo, aikido, painting, piano, swimming, advanced math, the whole gamut of lessons! I’m actually glad that he has no set schedule, so we can do stuff spontaneously (and of course, matipid diba!).Mother Child
Anyway, since my topic is supposed to be about financial education for kids, I was thinking of how we can do the educating over the summer – without stress of course.Read More Please Click the Link below! Source: http://www.foreclosurephilippines.com/financial-education-for-kids-summer-activities-2013/Financial Education For Kids Part IV: Summer Activities for 2013

Subscribe to Biztalk and Jobs via Email
Become a fan Biztalk and Jobs in Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Blog Links:

Health and Wellness

The Leader

ACTRESS @ CELEBRITIES PHOTOS

Young and Adult Sexual Reprouctive Health

Organic Farming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Biztalk and Jobs via Email

Become a fan Biztalk and Jobs in Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... http://www.sharethis.com/get-sharing-tools/ https://www.philippinepcsolotto.com/lotto-results/lotto-result-december-20-2019-6-58-and-6-45