Jun 30, 2014

How I Started With Real Estate Investing (And Retired From Being An Employee)

It’s one thing to get interested with real estate investing, but it’s totally another thing to actually go out there and do it, and escape the “rat race”. I’m sure a lot of you are asking if this is really possible, so let me tell you how I started with real estate investing and quit my job later on.

How it all started for me

I remember when my son CJ was born last January 2005, it was the happiest day of my life. But it also made me think long and hard about my family’s future. It’s great to be a Dad, but it obviously comes with greater responsibilities.
Soon after, I decided to accept a long-standing offer from another company for twice my current salary back then, only to realize I was living a such a dangerous life where I had to drive from Makati to Batangas and back almost every other day (that’s 200 kilometers one-way… or 400 kilometers per day!), and then I had to drive home from Makati to Marikina everyday. This wasn’t the I.T. Manager job I signed up for.
So just after just 7 months , I decided to give my 30-day notice to return to my previous job. I took a pay-cut, but at least I get to work in a place that was just 6 kilometers away from home, that’s a 10-minute drive with no traffic.
Even if it sounded like a waste of time, I was still very thankful for the short time I was with another company because that’s where I found the book that started my real estate investing journey…
Source:http://www.foreclosurephilippines.com/how-i-started-with-real-estate-investing-and-retired-from-being-an-employee/



How I Started With Real Estate Investing (And Retired From Being An Employee)



Subscribe to Biztalk and Jobs via Email

Become a fan Biztalk and Jobs in Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Blog Links:

Health and Wellness

The Leader

ACTRESS @ CELEBRITIES PHOTOS

Young and Adult Sexual Reprouctive Health

Organic Farming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Biztalk and Jobs via Email

Become a fan Biztalk and Jobs in Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... http://www.sharethis.com/get-sharing-tools/ https://www.philippinepcsolotto.com/lotto-results/lotto-result-december-20-2019-6-58-and-6-45