Feb 5, 2015

My Birthday Prayer

My Birthday Prayer

Dear Lord Jesus, I thank you for your blessings my time, treasures & talent  and guidance not only for myself, also to my family,  friends,  comrades in KJFC  and my fellow workers at Jollibee..I am sorry for the times i forgot to praise you and thank you for giving your life to us...please forgive me for my sins that I only think of my selfishness and rudeness of my heart....Please bless my mind, my heart and my soul that I may able to act and speak according to your will.I pray for protection and guidance in my everyday journey...I also pray for good health and happiness of my family and friends. Magandang Buhay! :) In Jesus name I pray.AmenSource: My Birthday Prayer
IRGUHAN NG MGA INFANTAHIN: My Birthday Prayer: Dear Lord Jesus,  I thank you for your blessings (time, treasures & talent)  and guidance not only for myself, also to my family,  ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Biztalk and Jobs via Email

Become a fan Biztalk and Jobs in Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... http://www.sharethis.com/get-sharing-tools/ https://www.philippinepcsolotto.com/lotto-results/lotto-result-december-20-2019-6-58-and-6-45