Aug 9, 2010

Jobs: Mom Makes $6762 a Month at Home

Have You Ever Considered Working Online?

Kim Barnes of , never thought that she would consider it, until curiosity got the best of her and she filled out a simple online form. Before she knew it, she discovered her secret to beating the recession, and being able to provide for her family while at home with her three children.

I read Kim's blog last month and decided to feature her story in our weekly consumer report. In our phone interview she told me her amazing story. "I actually make about $5,000-$7,000 a month working from home. It's enough to comfortably replace my old job income, especially considering I only work about 15-18 hours a week from home right now.

Working online has been a financial windfall for Kim, who struggled for months to find a decent job but kept hitting dead ends. "I lost my job shortly after the recession hit, I needed reliable income, I was not interested in the "get rich quick" scams you see all over the internet. Those are all pyramid schemes. I just needed a legitimate way to earn a living for me and my family. The best part of working online is that I am always home with the kids, I save a lot of money."

"I actually make $5,000 to $7,000 a month working from home."
- Kim Barnes

I asked her about how she started her remarkable journey. "It was pretty easy, I filled out a short form and applied for a work at home kit. There is a small shipping and handling fee, its not really free but it was under $5. I got the Kit and within four weeks I was making over $5,000 a month. It's really simple, I am not a computer whiz, but I can use the internet. I post links that are given to me, I don't even have to sell anything and nobody has to buy anything. They are constantly recruiting people to post links, you should try it." There are over 350 positions available just for at the time of this report.

These online social giants are worth well over 100 billion dollars and growing. They are the most used social networking and meeting places on the web today and growing faster and faster. These companies have just started hiring people to work at home to keep up with the demand. Why not get in with the internets best and biggest companies.

Now, there are plenty of scams on the internet claiming you can make $50,000 a month, but that is exactly what they are scams. From my conversation with Kim, "I am making a good salary from home, which is amazing, under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank god every day that I filled out that form."

http://ladderhfarms.com/biz/index.php?go

Subscribe to Biztalk and Jobs via Email
Become a fan Biztalk and Jobs in Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Blog Links:
Health and Wellness
The Leader
ACTRESS @ CELEBRETIES HOT PHOTOS
Young and Adult Sexual Reprouctive Health
Organic Farming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Biztalk and Jobs via Email

Become a fan Biztalk and Jobs in Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... http://www.sharethis.com/get-sharing-tools/ https://www.philippinepcsolotto.com/lotto-results/lotto-result-december-20-2019-6-58-and-6-45